.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

mckib•in•nihon

Thursday, December 09, 2004

The hair.....



So, not to seem TOO narcissistic and self-obessed (good lord, I'm BLOGGING, of
course I'm self obsessed), but some of you have expressed an interest in the welfare of my hair. Thank you very much for your concern, but it is lustrous and shiny like a healthy dog's pelt. It is however, as you can see..... blonde. Went back to the salon for a free fix up in an attempt to get it to the desired silver. No such luck. Instead I wound up looking a little like some Aryan xtreme snowboarder. Actually, I'm kind of digging it. I'm blonde now and feeling a little frisky... meow.

But I've decided to trim the facial hair a bit, in a bid to keep the 2 ethnicities at bay; the Semitic and the Aryan. We all know how well that's worked out before.