.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

mckib•in•nihon

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Monster Planet


OK, today I really AM pimping something, namely an on-line serialized novel, Monster Planet. It's the third (and final?) installment of the best gottdamn, post-apocalyptic, zombies-roam-the-earth story ever released in paperless form. In fact it may be the best (well, actually only) zombie story I ever read. I initially started reading it on my kaitei because it was one of the few english content things available from winksite.com that was regularly updated. But I've always loved zombies (although unreasoning dread would be a better description) and now I'm hooked. And since I'm always in close proximity to some kind of interweb access, I'm loving the format.

So go now, click and read on in tingly dread.