.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

mckib•in•nihon

Friday, April 01, 2005

Yet more...

Apparently my last Mahikari post must have gotten googled recently. Either that or Mahikari central must have found out, judging by the flood of comments the post has received over the past couple of days. This has lead me to temporarily (I hope) turn off the anonymous commenting feature.

A roomful of Mahikari acolytes would probably be pretty loud, as most of the commentators have a penchant for TYPING IN ALL CAPS. Loud, but I must say very polite, even when condemning unbelievers to a fiery hell. In this regard, at least, they're right in line with most of the worlds major religions.

OK, so I take it back the, it's NOT a cult. Just another very fucked up religion.

Mahikari Parade
But they look so happy.